10. It is a great excuse to get a new outfit. (This goes for girls AND boys!)
9. You do not have to have rhythm to participate.
8. Teachers secretly enjoy chaperoning because they get to see a different side of their students.
7. Selfies are a MUST, even in the dark!
6. Always have money for Mt. Dew
5. Try not to break yourself when break dancing!
4. It is a lot like recess but with really loud music!
3. Don't challenge teachers to a dance off because they might accept and make you look bad!
2. Having "Just Dance" playing gets more students to dancing instead of hugging the walls.
1. When the teachers kick you outside it is so they can have their chance to bust a move without any kiddos taking videos and putting them on YouTube!