Thursday, March 19, 2015

Last Day at Big Cedar

Today was our last day at Big Cedar, and we had a fabulous time. The day started out with breakfast and a movie at the condo. 

After that, I went to the fitness center to run. I am happy to say I was able to get 5 miles in. It is super easy to run on a treadmill that has a TV attached to it! I felt like I could have ran forever just watching What Not to Wear and Love, Lust, or Run! Not going to lie, I was starting to really question my fashion sense after watching those shows. Once I returned to the condo we had lunch, and then my son wanted to go swimming. 


Yeah! It was cold! I can say that I was not brave enough to get into the water! I was just fine in my sweats watching him splash around. After about an hour of freezing out, Brock was totally fine, we decided to head back to the condo to get ready for our next adventure of the day! BINGO!!!


We played about seven games and I can say that we never won! I discovered during this little activity just how competitive my 5-year old son is! At one point he looked at me and told me he was bored because he wasn't winning. I love his competitive side, but teaching him how to handle losing is definitely our next focus topic. That is kind of hard when you live with a football coach! Instead of cooking tonight we decided to eat out on the resort. We made reservations and had a wonderful dinner at Devil's Pool Restaurant. After dinner we walked over to the Devil's Pool Bridge where there is a beautiful waterfall. 


Now are all snuggling up watching and movie and relaxing. I have loved being away and getting to spend some much needed quality time with my family. With that said, I think I speak for all of us when I say we have enjoyed our time at Big Cedar but there is nothing like being home. It has been a wonderful Spring Break and we definitely have a lot to write down for our Memory Jar! 

Hulstine Spring Break 2015 can be marked as a SUCCESS! 








No comments:

Post a Comment