Tuesday, March 10, 2015

School Fundraisers!

Tonight Brock brought home a paper to purchase his artwork for a fundraiser for his school from Art To Remember. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen! Grant it, I think this about everything that Brock creates. Still, the fact that I could have his artwork on a garden flag, magnet, flower pot, notepad, mouse pad, etc was beyond cool to me. 


Of course I did the most normal thing and called the Grandparents to have them go online and look at this stuff too! I mean one it is there grandson, and two it is a school fundraiser! I am pretty sure that is part of the Grandparents handbook to purchase things from their grandson. 



This is probably one of the coolest fundraisers I have been seen. Trust me, I use to be a HS cheerleading coach so I have seen A LOT of fundraisers. For the first time though it is something that different represents your child, grandchild, etc. I also love the fact that this isn't your purchase some chocolates or extremely overpriced wrapping paper. This is something that has meaning, represents my son at this age, and that the fundraiser represents what it is for, the art department! I am so excited to have helped out my son's school, and at the same time I will have something that I will cherish forever! 

1 comment:

  1. When my son was in preschool and kindergarten he went to the Rodie School in NJ. There they auctioned class art work--amazing work that the children had done together. It's such a novel way to raise money and celebrate the arts and the artists.

    ReplyDelete