Tuesday, March 17, 2015

GLAD TO BE BACK

Well it has been awhile since I was able to write my blog. Last Thursday night I was up till midnight packing for our upcoming Spring Break trip. Friday, we left and were at a place that didn't have wifi! We are finally at a place that has wifi connection. 

I am not going to lie, it was a little hard at first to not be able to get on my Instagram or Twitter till last night. I even caught myself almost freaking out a little bit because I wasn't able to do my blog! That is the perfectionist side of me, but then I started thinking about how people use to communicate before Wifi! I remember when dial-up internet was the cool thing, and you had to wait till you were home to MSN Messenger your friends. Now with just a click of a button we can communicate with just about anyone. 

I will say I enjoyed not spending my spare time checking my twitter or instagram all day long, and I am sure my cell phone battery appreciated the time off. I am very grateful for the change of times too. To be able to share good news, prayer requests, and pictures with others that can't be there with just a couple clicks of a button is awesome! I am glad to be back blogging and sharing my day with all of you! 


Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment