Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Not So Fun Day!

Monday Not-So Fun Day

Have you ever had a day that you thought was going to be awesome, and quickly that disappeared? That is exactly how my day was today. I know there is that saying about "Oh What A Monday!" Today that was just my motto. Brock didn't want to finish his cereal this morning because he was so into his cartoons. 

Once I finally made it to work, I realized I had a meeting to attend. I realized this because the meeting was in the library. Next, none of my computers were connecting to the WiFi. This isn't a good thing when you teach 2 technology classes first thing in the morning. I tried to print some things off that needed to be printed by tomorrow, and of course that wasn't happening. I was starting to think that I should have just stayed in bed. 


That is when I started to realize that I wasn't going to let a few little hiccups ruin the rest of my day. Not everyday is going to be a picture perfect day. Some days are going to make you feel like the picture above, and others you wish may never end. It is about how you handle those days whenever they come to you. Put on your smile that can make any day brighter, and remember that at the end of the day you can be a lazy bones and have a fresh start when you wake. 

3 comments:

  1. I loved your message today, Mrs. Hulstine. I think we all have days like that-- a few recent ones come to mind-- but, you're right, it's about getting back up and pressing on! Thanks for the reminder (and the super-cute pictures)! Hope today is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you nailed that Monday feeling! Admire your optimism in the face of the hiccups of the day. Hey, I'm not seeing your posts show up on the Two Writing Teachers comments section - there's a lot, and I could be missing them - but just in case - don't forget to post your link there! Let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete