Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Little About Me

March 1st!

I am so excited to be apart of this Slice of Life Challenge again this year. Last year, was my first time to EVER blog. At first it was hard to get started, but once I started typing it was amazing how much I enjoyed reflecting on the day. I am super excited to share in the experience with you all and learn more about you!

For this blog I am going to tell you little about me. I have been in education for eight years now. My first four years I taught 5th grade Science, Language Arts, and Math at Carl Junction Intermediate. My next two years I was a 5th grade teacher at Webb City Middle School in Pod 1. Now, I am currently the JH Librarian and LOVING it! I have been married for 9 years, in May, to Mr. Nathan Hulstine. He has been a Special Education at the JH for the last seven years, and is also an Assistant Coach for the WCHS football team. We have a five year old little boy, Brock, who attends pre-school at Madge T. James. Finally, we have an eight year old, 56 in dog years, boxer named Rocky. 



I love spending time with my family, reading, exercising, going on vacations, shopping, and watching football and baseball. I have recently discovered a new hobby of mine which is running.  I am currently training to run a 10k sometime in May. 

I am going to try REALLY hard to blog everyday! If I forget one night, please don't yell at me too much! HAHAHA  Anyways, I would love to know more about you and some of the things you like to do. 

Here is to another great Slice of Life Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Amber! Love that you are a librarian and living as a writer! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're joining us again, Mrs. Hulstine! I love your funny, creative writing!

    ReplyDelete