Sunday, March 8, 2015

List of Activities from Sunday!

1. Church

2. LAUNDRY


3. Grocery Shopping for this week & Spring Break! 

4. Put groceries away!

5. LAUNDRY!


6. Eat lunch and snuggle with my little man!

7. Dishes

8. LAUNDRY!


9. Straighten up the house

10. Play catch with my little man

11. LAUNDRY!


12. Played Legos with my little man!

13. Make Dinner

14. LAUNDRY!


15. Clean up from Dinner

16. Jumped on the trampoline with the family

17. Get little man ready for bed

18. PUT LAUNDRY AWAY! 


19. Blog


Happy Sunday Evening!

2 comments:

  1. I think I see a theme here! Does laundry multiply? I guess it's one of those thankless never ending jobs. I am glad to see you took a break and jumped on the trampoline. 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though laundry rules I am glad you found time for other more important things. Today I got a new washer and dryer. It was old and worn out from years of washing sports practice clothes and clean shirts that never got back on the hangers. I don't wash as much anymore because our children are grown. Truthfully I don't miss the laundry but I do miss having them here at home.

    ReplyDelete